As people of faith we strive to connect with God, each other and the community around us.
- We believe that God created and loves all of creation.
- We believe that God’s Son, Jesus Christ, transforms lives.
- We believe that God’s Spirit calls us together in community for service in the world.
- We believe that the Word of God offers us eternal truths and gives us insight into God’s love for the human family.
- We believe that the sacraments of Baptism and Holy Communion are gifts of grace where we experience forgiveness and new life in Christ.
- We believe that our faith community is made up of saints and sinners who are searching to grow closer to Jesus.
- We believe that each day is an opportunity to grow in God’s grace as we seek to learn what it means to be a disciple of Jesus.
We are a church that shares a living, daring confidence in God’s grace. Liberated by our faith in Christ, we embrace you as a whole person — questions, complexities and all. Join us as we do God’s work in Christ’s name for the life of the world.